Whenever you launch the BlueMagicTrading Software, you will be presented with the following screen. You have various input boxes as well as configuration options you can set up for the next time you use the software.
We have numbered the components below and included descriptions to help you get started.
- Enter your Betting Exchange username in this box.
- Enter your Betting Exchange password in this box.
- You can tick this box if you want the software to remember your username for the next time you log-in.
- Ticking this box will open your web browser, allowing you to log-in through the Betting Exchange webpage.
- The first time you launch our software, you will have to enter the Serial Key to activate the software and associate it with your Betting Exchange account. *The serial key is sent out via email after purchase from our website. You will only have to do this the first time you use the software and upon renewing your software key.
6. Select this option if you wish to use real cash mode.
7. Select this option if you wish to use practice mode
8. When you click on “further info available here”, the software will open our website and take you to the information about using practice mode.
9. You have to tick this box, this ensures that you won’t hold BlueMagicTrading Ltd. accountable for any losses you incur whilst using our software to trade on the Betting Exchange.
10. Clicking here will open your web browser and provide details of the risk notice.
11. You have to tick this box to accept the Betting Exchange API Terms and Conditions.
12. Clicking here will open the Betting Exchange T&C’s in your web browser.
13. This is a drop-down box. The first time you use the software it will be empty. Once inside the software you can save (and name) various settings, and then select them (using the dropdown menu) to load the next time you open the software.
14. This is a drop-down box. It will also be empty the first time you launch the software. Again, you can save various display settings, and then select them to load the next time you open the software.
15. Once you have completed steps 1-14, click here to launch the software. This will also connect the software to your Betting Exchange account.
16. Click here if you wish to exit the software without opening it fully. You can also close the software by clicking on the “X” at the top right corner.